NIXTOX XP polyethylene drum activated carbon adsorbers are designed for environmental remediation, industrial emissions, and other highly corrosive vapor phase applications.
The GAC drum adsorbers are fabricated of UV inhibited resins which can withstand the rigors of environmental remediation and industrial emissions applications.
These activated carbon adsorption drums are equipped with a condensate drain and electrical ground connections. These GAC drums feature specially constructed vapor distributors, which permit even flow distribution, thus efficient utilization of the activated carbon.
Specifications and properties are subject to change without notice.
NIXTOX GAC Polyethylene Drum Adsorber Information
Std. Fill (lbs)
- The N-20 XP is a closed head unit
- The N-50 XP, N-100 XP, and N-400 XP are open head units
- Nominal flow may conservative. Desired contact time may allow higher or lower flow rates
- Dry virgin activated or reactivated carbon provided as standard adsorbent
- Adsorbent fill is based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3
- Adsorbent fill can differ based on variable bed density and alternate adsorbents
- Pressure drops are based on a dense packed bed of activated carbon
For more information about TIGG's NIXTOX Activated Carbon Polyethylene Drum Adsorbers, call 1-724-703-3020 or click here to contact us.