Due to recent events, we, at Newterra, felt it important to inform our customers and vendors of the precautions we are taking during the COVID19 outbreak. We remain open for business to continue serving our customers while maintaining the safety of our employees and their loved ones as our highest priority. We appreciate your patience in allowing us to update you, our valued customers and vendors, as we navigate this fluid situation.
Providing clean water solutions around the world is an essential need that Newterra provides to society and therefore we must remain open during this difficult time. We are committed to serving our customers the best that we can, mitigating disruption and working with our vendors and supply chain partners. As we navigate these unprecedented times, we also ask our customers and vendors to work with us to help manage responses to requests, deadlines to support operations and adjustment of timelines should there be any delays throughout the project. If we all work together, we will be stronger in the end.
Steps we have taken to balance safety for our employees and meeting our customers’ needs:
• Sales calls, engineering and service visits will be made only when required and pre-approved by your company. Our team is available by phone, video
conference or email to support you.
• Any visitors or delivery personnel will be asked to answer a short questionnaire before entering a Newterra building.
• Proper hygiene and social distancing are being practiced by all employees and visitors.
• Anyone feeling sick will notify their managers and will immediately seek medical attention if required.
• Most of our employees will remain at work at Newterra locations, operating under stringent guidelines to practice a clean, sterile work environment.
Others may be working remotely but will ensure that communications with you are seamless and prompt.
We are actively monitoring the risks as they evolve and will continue to post updates. In this time of confusion and heightened awareness, we need to stick together and support each other. Be cautious. Be kind. We will get through this. Please feel free to give us a call or message us on our social channels if you have any questions.
From all of us at Newterra, we appreciate your support, and please be safe.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.