NIXTOX PDB series of activated carbon adsorbers steel vessels are designed for vapor phase environmental remediation involving the removal of contaminants from air and other vapors.
These vapor phase activated carbon adsorbers are fabricated of carbon steel and provide a high solids epoxy lining which can withstand the rigors of environmental remediation applications. Where conditions dictate, the activated carbon adsorbers can be provided with a different lining or material of construction.
These activated carbon adsorbers feature a specially constructed plenum chamber, which permits even flow distribution and thus efficient utilization of the activated carbon process media. Model numbers reflect the maximum flow for most vapor phase environmental remediation applications. These activated carbon adsorbers are provided with lifting lugs and fork channels. Manways are 18" in diameter for easy access and removal and replacement of carbon or other media. Specifications and properties are subject to change without notice.
NIXTOX Activated Carbon Box Adsorber Information
|MAX TEMP (deg F)||DIAMETER APPROXIMATE HEIGHT (IN)||STD/MAX. ADSORBENT FILL (LBS)||SHIPPING WEIGHT STD FILL (LBS)|
|N-750 PDB||750||15||180||38 / 81||500 / 600||1350|
|N-1200 PDB||1200||15||180||46 / 94||1000 / 1200||2200|
|N-1800 PDB||1800||15||180||57 / 95||1500 / 1700||2900|
|N-2500 PDB||2500||15||180||68 / 96||2000 / 2300||4000|
|N-4000 PDB||4000||15||180||85 / 110||3000 / 5000||5750|
|N-5000 PDB||5000||15||180||96 / 120||4200 / 6200||8200|
- Nominal flow may be conservative. Desired contact time may allow higher or lower flow rates
- Dry virgin activated or reactivated carbon provided as standard adsorbent
- Adsorbent fill is based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3
- Adsorbent fill can differ based on variable bed density and alternate adsorbents
- Pressure drop curves are based on a dense packed bed of activated carbon
- Please contact your TIGG sales representative for more specific information
For more information about TIGG’s NIXTOX Activated Carbon Box Adsorber, call 1-724-703-3020 or click here to contact us.