The liquid phase collection system is designed to promote even flow distribution and thus, efficient adsorbent utilization. The liquid outlet is designed to maintain a liquid level above the carbon bed.
Manways are 18 inches in diameter for easy access. The side access on the C500 is 18" diameter; on the C500T is 24" diameter, and the C750T is 20" diameter. The C500 GAC adsorption vessels are provided with lifting lugs and fork channels. C750 vessels are provided with lifting lugs.
CANSORB liquid phase activated carbon adsorbers are ideal for removing contaminants from water during remediation or industrial process applications.
Specifications and properties are subject to change without notice.
CANSORB Liquid Phase Activated Carbon Adsorbers Information
- Desired contact time may require lower flow rates
- Dry virgin activated or reactivated carbon provided as standard adsorbent
- Maximum adsorbent fill is based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3
- Maximum adsorbent fill can differ based on variable media density
- Pressure drops are based on a dense packed bed of activated carbon
For more information about TIGG's Rental Liquid Phase Activated Carbon Adsorbers, call 1-724-703-3020 or click here to contact us.