The liquid phase carbon adsorption filter drum is constructed of carbon steel and offers a double epoxy/phenolic lining.
The liquid collection system of the adsorber is designed to promote even flow distribution and thus, efficient liquid phase adsorbent utilization. Internals are PVC. These steel drum activated carbon adsorbers have been proven by more than 20 years of field experience and are particularly useful for collecting hazardous organic and radioactive wastes.
Specifications and properties are subject to change without notice.
CANSORB Steel Drum Adsorber Information
- "OH" designation on model number indicates open head (refillable) adsorber
- Desired contact time may allow higher or lower flow rates
- Dry virgin activated or reactivated carbon provided as standard adsorbent
- Maximum adsorbent fill is based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3
- Maximum adsorbent fill can differ based on variable bed density and alternate adsorbents
- Pressure drops are based on a dense packed bed of activated carbon
For more information about TIGG's CANSORB Steel Drum Activated Carbon Adsorbers, call 1-724-703-3020 or click here to contact us.