The ECONO LS activated carbon adsorption system: GAC liquid phase activated carbon adsorption systems for environmental remediation and institutional and facility water conditioning and purification applications.
The ECONO LS drum activated carbon adsorption system is designed for environmental remediation and institutional water conditioning applications. This activated carbon adsorber features dependable performance and competitive pricing. The ECONO - LS GAC adsorption drum unit can withstand the rigors of environmental remediation applications and facility water purification since it is constructed of polyethylene with a closed head.
The LS may be used where a steel drum is preferred. This carbon adsorption system features a specially constructed collection system, which is designed to promote even flow distribution and thus efficient utilization of the activated carbon and have a low pressure drop. Specifications and properties are subject to change without notice.
*Specifications and properties are subject to change without notice.
ECONO LS Activated Carbon Steel Drum Information
- Nominal flow can be used in environmental remediation activated carbon applications. Desired contact time may allow higher or lower flow rates
- TIGG dry reactivated or virgin coal base activated carbon or coconut shell activated carbon provided as standard for environmental remediation applications
- Adsorbent fills are based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3
- Adsorbent fills can differ based on variable bed density and alternate adsorbents
- Pressure drop curves are based on a dense packed activated carbon bed. Please contact your TIGG sales representative for more specific information
For more information about TIGG's Activated Carbon Adsorber Steel Drum, call 1-724-703-3020 or click here to contact us.