The ECONO L is a liquid phase granular activated carbon adsorption system for environmental remediation and institutional and facility water conditioning and purification applications.
The ECONO L drum activated carbon adsorption system is designed for environmental remediation and institutional water conditioning applications. This activated carbon adsorber features dependable performance and competitive pricing. The ECONO-L GAC adsorption drum unit can withstand the rigors of environmental remediation applications and facility water purification since it is constructed of polyethylene with a closed head. This carbon adsorption system features a specially constructed collection system, which is designed to promote even flow distribution and thus efficient utilization of the activated carbon and have a low pressure drop.
Specifications and properties are subject to change without notice.
ECONO-L Activated Carbon Polyethylene Drum Information
|Max Temp (deg F)||FNPT
- Nominal flow can be used in environmental remediation activated carbon applications. Desired contact time may allow higher or lower flow rates
- TIGG dry reactivated or virgin coal base activated carbon or coconut shell activated carbon provided as standard for environmental remediation applications
- Activated carbon fills are based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3
- Activated carbon fills can differ based on variable bed density and alternate adsorbents
- Pressure drop curves are based on a dense packed activated carbon bed. Please contact your TIGG sales representative for more specific information
For more information about TIGG's ECONO-L Granular Activated Carbon Polyethylene Adsorber Drum, for your application needs call 1-724-703-3020 or click here to contact us online.