TIGG's integrated activated carbon adsorbers are connected by pipe rack systems, which allow two adsorption vessels to operate in series, lead lag, or single vessel.
Also, when operated in a series, the polishing adsorber acts as insurance against carbon breakthrough. In addition to these capabilities, the Integrated Activated Carbon Adsorption System can be operated in parallel for higher flow treatments.
TIGG’s Integrated Activated Carbon Adoption System's pre-engineered pipe rack includes a pressure release valve, pressure gauges to monitor each vessel and sample ports. The TIGG technical team can design a custom pipe rack for a three-vessel system. Automatic controls and other equipment are available as options.Specifications and properties are subject to change without notice.
Dual-Vessel Activated Carbon Adsorber System Information
|System Model||Max Series Flow
|Shipping Weight Std. Fill
- The CP10K-8, CP20K-10, and CP20K-12Vessels are ASME Section VIII code stamped; other vessels can be manufactured according to these specifications upon request
- Desired contact time may allow higher or lower flow rates
- Dry virgin activated or reactivated carbon provided as standard adsorbent
- Maximum adsorbent fill is based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3
- Maximum adsorbent fill can differ based on variable bed density and alternate adsorbents
- Vessels are available in higher-pressure ratings in accordance with ASME Section VIII
- Pressure drops are based on a dense packed bed of activated carbon
- Inlet/outlets are flanged
For more information about TIGG's Dual Vessel Activated Carbon Adsorber System, call 1-724-703-3020 or click here to contact us .