The CANSORB P Series of Modular Activated Carbon Adsorbers are capable of operations where full backwash is required, including applications for backwashing activated carbon and for use as a multi-media filter. These activated carbon adsorber and water filtration units are fabricated of PVQ (pressure vessel quality) carbon steel and come equipped with a high solids epoxy lining.
Where process conditions dictate, the GAC adsorption vessels can be fabricated from other materials such as stainless steel. TIGG also manufactures ASME Section VIII code stamped vessels. In addition, a different lining can be substituted for the high solids epoxy. The liquid collection system is designed to promote even flow distribution and thus, efficient adsorbent utilization. Manways are 18" x 14" elliptical located on top of tank for easy access.
CANSORB P High Pressure Carbon Steel Activated Carbon Adsorbers
- Desired contact time may allow higher or lower flow rates
- Dry virgin activated or reactivated carbon provided as standard adsorbent
- Maximum adsorbent fill is based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3
- Maximum adsorbent fill can differ based on variable bed density and alternate adsorbents
- The CP8000, CP10K-8, CP20K-10, CP20K-12, and CP40K-14 Vessels are ASME Section VIII code stamped; other vessels can be manufactured according to these specifications upon request
- Pressure drops are based on a dense packed bed of activated carbon
- Inlet/outlets are flanged
For more information about TIGG's High Pressure Carbon Steel Adsorber, for your application needs call 1-724-703-3020 or click here to contact us online.